Dr. Yang conducts basic and clinical research in the areas of cataract pathogenesis, risk factors, diagnosis, medicine treatment, operative efficacy and operative complications. She is the principal investigator of several nationally funded research projects to investigate the pathogenesis of cataract in diabetic patients and other lens diseases.
1. Cai L#; Han X#; Jiang Y; Qiu X; Qian D; Lu Y*; Yang J*; Three-year outcomes of Cionni-modified capsular tension ring implantation in children under eight years old with ectopia lentis, Am J Ophthalmol, 2020, 224:74-83.
2. Yang J; Luo L; Oh Y; Meng T; Chai G; Xia S; Emmert D; Wang B; Eberhart CG; Lee S; Stark WJ; Ensign LM; Hanes J*; Xu Q*; Sunitinib malate-loaded biodegradable microspheres for the prevention of corneal neovascularization in rats, J Control Release, 2020, 327:456-466.
3. Zhou Y#; Lu L#; Li S; Li S; Zhao M; Zhou Q; Gong X*, Yang J*, Chang J*. Autoregenerative redox nanoparticles as an antioxidant and glycation inhibitor for palliation of diabetic cataracts. Nanoscale, 2019, 11(27):13126-13138.
4. Yang J#; Cai L#; Sun Z; Ye H; Fan Q; Zhang K; Lu W; Lu Y*; Risk factors for and diagnosis of pseudophakic cystoid macular edema after cataract surgery in diabetic patients，J Cataract Refract Surg. 2017, 43(2):207-214.
5. Yang J#; Gong X#; Fang L; Fan Q; Cai L; Qiu X; Zhang B; Chang J*；Lu Y*；Potential of CeCl3@mSiO2 nanoparticles in alleviating diabetic cataract development and progression, Nanomedicine, 2017, 13(3):1147-1155.
1. 2012-2014: Anti-glycosylation and antioxidant effect of nano-polymer supported rare earth element cerium (Ce) on α-lens protein (81100652) granted by National Natural Science Fund, China
2. 2016-2019: Screening and functional study of EPHA2 potential pathogenic gene polymorphism in age-related cataract (16ZR1405200) granted by Shanghai Municipal Health Commission
3. 2020-2022: Risk factors and pathogenesis of climatic droplet keratopathy (2020CB030) granted by Science and Technology Bureau of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps