Dr. Jiang has a broad research interest in the surgical management of lens subluxation, ocular biometrics and genetics of congenital lens diseases.
1. Chen J, Lan L, Tang Y, et al. Placement of dual capsular tension rings for the combined management of traumatic cyclodialysis cleft and zonular dialysis[J]. Eye Vis (Lond), 2020,7(1):54.
2. Jing Q, Li D, Gao W, Zhang F, Lu Y, Jiang Y. Associations of polymorphisms in LOXL1 and copper chaperone genes with pseudoexfoliation-syndrome-related cataract in a Chinese Uygur population [published online ahead of print, 2020. Int Ophthalmol. 2020;10.1007/s10792-020-01354-z.
3. Li D, Jing Q, Chen J, Jiang Y. The identification and characterization of the p.G91 deletion in CRYBA1 in a Chinese family with congenital cataracts. BMC Medical Genetics .2019,20:153.
4. Zhang M, Jing Q, Chen J, Jiang Y. Analysis of corneal higher-order aberrations in cataract patients with high myopia. J Cataract Refract Surg. 2018,44(12):1482-1490
5. Chen J, Jing Q, Tang Y, Qian D, Lu Y, Jiang Y. Corneal Curvature, Astigmatism, and Aberrations in Marfan Syndrome with Lens Subluxation: Evaluation by Pentacam HR System[J].Sci Rep. 2018,8(1):4079.
1. Responsible for: Study on the mechanism of LOXL1 causing zonulopathy in Exfoliation Syndrome by regulating tropoelastin. National Natural Science Foundation of China. No. 82070943.
2. Responsible for: Application and evaluation of capsular bag preservation in minimally invasive surgery of microspherophakia. Shanghai Science and Technology Commission. No. 20y119110.
3. Responsible for: Study on the mechanism of CCS gene polymorphism on exfoliation syndrome and its mechanism. Natural Science Foundation of China. No. 81770908.
4. Responsible for: Clinical verification of A-type and p-type imaging modes of the new multi-parameter full-function ophthalmic imaging system. The sub-project of the National Key R&D Program. No. 2018YFC0116004.
5. Optimization of minimally invasive surgery for congenital subluxation of lens and evaluation of its visual quality. Shanghai Science and Technology Commission (Scientific Innovation Project. No. 18411965200.